Our Gavin guy appears in both JP and EN channel at the same time for both live video. No idea which one is pre recorded and which one is real time, but they could be both pre recorded videos. I'm not sure if Gavin provided the same reaction in both of these video as I've only decided to go for the EN video. I also only just noticed, not a single blue got revealed, and thought the set was just focusing on the Emperors.
Personally, I'm quite surprised we saw this Character getting revealed at this stage, as there wasn't many information about the crew, except for certain type. I don't know if I should spoil it, but you will see the card below this paragraph, so it will be spoilt even if I don't mention the Character.
Cards
I do love this Shanks quote as it works in anything you do, and this is also nice art. I am actually surprised, they've put a searcher effect and counter effect together. I guess we won't see any trigger effects anymore for these searcher Events.
Rocks Pirates also have Shiki, I can see why this crew is super OP and we needed Roger and Garp together to defeat them. We have a Rush Character, but the effect is only a power reducer. But that power reducer can also works during your opponent's attacks, and it does looks like Rocks Pirates would be high cost.
Grandma Nyon was also part of the Rocks Pirates crew which actually make sense with the relationship of Rayleigh. This is just a simple Blocker with the ability to return Characters to the bottom of the owner's deck.
Big Mom is just Big Mom where the effect is like those yellow Big Mom cards where your opponent chooses. Not to mention, you could run this in other blue decks and doesn't need to be in Rocks Pirates. We do have another effect which is giving power to our cards, and combined with Shiki, this could give us options.
Stussy is another card that can be used in any blue decks, especially when both of the effects are really useful. Stussy only cost 3 to play and we can stop a 6 cost or less Character from attacking. Not to mention, if we have any extra DONs, you could stop another Character from attacking.
I thought Stussy was pretty tall in the anime, but this makes Whitebeard looks like a Giant. I know Whitebeard is big and bigger than most of the characters in the One Piece universe. Anyway, we have a simple draw power with an effect for Rocks Pirates giving more power to our Leader. It does make sense considering none of the Rocks Pirates cards revealed so far got any counters.
A nice variety of DONs from OP17, and I definitely want Xebec or Luffy vs Loki DONs.
For me, this person doesn't reminds me of Kaido, it feels like another character from another anime.
I like this card art where it shows Rocks Pirates entire crew, I wish other pirates can also get this kind of art.
You also get a TC pack when you buy a box.
More DONs, and this time, you can put these together as the art links up.
We've also got the release date which is at the end of this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment