Friday, August 28, 2026

GCG Link Station Ep 57 - Strongest GCG Crew Member Tournament! Finals

 

It was very obvious that the finals will be this week considering how they set up the video. Honestly, if it wasn't for the card reveals, I wouldn't even post these videos. It seems we are also moving on to GD06 card reveals, and I have been binge watching old Gundam shows which would be very useful for GD06 set. I have watched some of the old Gundam shows, but not everything as I've mainly focused on newer Gundam.

Cards


I've recently watched Stardust Memory and I was surprised with the name in the show than in real life. But, I do know this Gundam very well from the old games. Anyway, you will need 10 Zeon Units in trash and not Zeon cards in order to nuke everyone base. Luckily, this wouldn't nuke opponent's Units or this game will change direction. We also got a search effect that triggers when destroyed.

Then, we've got the Pilot Gato for Unit 2. Not much I can say than reducing the battle damage by 2. We can see Unit 2 is a Lv5, which is not a high level, so you wouldn't want to try and take out Lv6 or higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment