Monday, October 5, 2026

ONE PIECE CARD GAME EB-05 & OP-18 New Information

I was beginning to regret my decision for not posting the video from Thursday 2 weeks ago as there were cards reveals, but in Japanese. Now, we've got card reveals video for EB05 which is few weeks away. I will make an announcement at the end of this week about EB05 and OP18 because of their dates, and what I would do with those builds.

Cards


Some AA and very good effects. Baby 5 could go in any Red decks that focuses on the Events like Rayleigh build, as those builds can get Events to hand very easily. Not only that you will be able to play another Character for free when Baby 5 get KO'd.

I am surprised about Rebecca being green, I was hoping for Blue so I can boost the Dressrosa builds. Not only that Rebecca has the Slash attribute, so I can see this going in some Slash builds, especially with the effect that stops your opponent's Characters from being active.

Looks like Hancock is the new OP06 Pudding, and of course, it's not as good as Pudding since not all decks can get 9 or more cards in hand for you to run Hancock in every build. You will have to do some research about your local meta to see if you can run Hancock or not, otherwise, she will just be a vanilla if you can't pull off the effect.

More AA cards and we finally got a 1 drop Character searcher for purple AK Pirates, so I'm looking forward to changing those builds again. Perona could go in OP14 Moria as we can easily trigger Perona's on KO effect. But too bad no trigger effects.

It also seems Nojiko will be going to Nami build, but we can also use this card with the new Robin Leader from EB05 set. The trigger effect looks like we might have to make Nami a trigger build, this might be fun as there are plenty of options you can choose.












This might be the card I want if anyone have read or watched To Love Ru.



We've got a secret rare card, although, I am reading the effect and there is no way this is secret rare effect. I personally think this shouldn't be too expensive with this kind of effect, but who knows. We do have 2 effects, 1 is protecting your 6k power or less Characters from being removed, whether by an attack or by an effect. The second effect will be playing the low cost for free.

Karoo is going to be fun, especially when Vivi has a permanent power boost, so you don't have to worry about losing too many counters to protect your Characters. Unfortunately, we can't use Vivi with Chopper as the effect need both Animal and Alabasta type. We've also got a Blocker if we needed.

Looks like we've got the normal art from Robin which has been revealed a long while ago.

I am actually looking forward to Franky Family over Straw Hat as it is something different for a change instead of Straw Hat engine. I mean we already have plenty of green Straw Hat supports. Anyway, you could play a Character for free as well as you could rest your opponent's 6 cost or less Characters. There are plenty of 5 cost Characters for Straw Hat, but for Franky Family, I don't know yet.

This is a strong card as you could use the first effect for all the blue decks, but if you want to use the second effect, then we need to use this with a BW Leader. Although, I would understand if people are running this card for on play effect as it is not only drawing 2 cards, but we can attach rested DONs to our field.

We do have Rush and get to play a BW Character for free. Although, this is the second dual Character already, but it make sense since BW works in pair.

Looks like we've got a searcher who could search for Stage or Water 7 cards. This can make a difference for other decks who could be using plenty of Stage cards in future sets.

We've got Gunko who could play CD from your trash. I think it's okay for a 10 cost, but at least this is a 11k Blocker.

More Gunko, but this one is a Holy Knight searcher, but not only that, we can also play Holy Knight from our trash. I also realised, this is not once per turn, so you could play up to 2 Holy Knight per turn.

This is not bad, especially if we've got vanilla CP cards with Trigger effects, we could use Kalifa to place those cards to Life area. The trigger effect is also draw a card, but we can rest your opponent's Leader or Characters.

The main effect could be used in other yellow builds if you want to remove your opponent's Life cards, not only that, Lucci works on play or on KO. The trigger effect is also draw a card and also a removal, but it will depends on the situation of the field.

I'm actually liking this kind of manga art that can connect to each other as it looks really good. Although, only as a collector since it's pointless if we are playing these cards, unless you can get all 3 to the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment