GD06 decks returns again this week and we've also got GD06 reveals. As much as I like ZZ's effect in this game, the high cost might be the weakness. Although, I didn't check the tournament that was released last week I think, to see if aggro decks are still the meta in this game. If aggro decks aren't meta then ZZ can have a chance, but if aggro is still the meta, then, ZZ might struggle.
Cards
Its kind of a waste seeing Altron being a Blocker. It doesn't feel like a defensive mobile suit when I've watched Altron fights. Anyway, if your opponents has a Lv5 or higher Units in play, Altron gains 3 AP, so we can have a 6 AP Blocker. I don't think your opponents would want to swing recklessly if this Unit's effect is triggered.
We've got the Altron's Pilot Wufei, and looks like they just screenshot this from the anime instead of putting effort in the art. Not sure if you want to pair this with Altron unless you can untap Altron, reducing your opponent's Lv5 or higher units by 3 AP is definitely very useful as those Units tends to have high AP which could destroy your Units, and if you can reduce those AP, your Units will have a higher chance of survival depending on the HP.


No comments:
Post a Comment