Friday, October 2, 2026

GCG Link Station EP 62 - First-Look Battle with 'Stardust Trails [GD06]!

 

Looks like we've got a preview of what can GD06 decks can do, even though GD06 release date is still 3 weeks away. But I am looking forward to see what ZZ Gundam can do because I like red decks, especially with burn effects. We've also got more GD06 card reveals in this video.

Cards


I love the art for Bael, and I will be looking forward for the AA version of the card. It is a Lv7 Unit, and you will also need a set up to work, but at least we could play a Lv6 or less Tekkadan or Gjallarhorn for free, giving a bit of aggro, and if we run Barbatos engine, we would have the draw power.

Now we've got the Pilot, McGilles, and unfortunately, this effect only works with Gjallarhorn stuff, and we can attack active Units which can be useful in trying to get rid of your opponent's Units, before your opponent can get rid off our Units or Shields.

Events


Looks like we've got Mission 5 prizes available.


You've also got Store Championship prizes, so next month will be a busy month if you are planning for both Events.


GD06 release event will also be available at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment