Thursday, August 27, 2026

DIGIMON CARD BATTLE - TIMELESS BONDS Climax Battle!!

 

EX13 is the 1 set I cannot miss because I am hoping they will do some justice with Ulforce cards after a long while. I don't want to play Armor Vee or Imperialdramon as they are not Ulforce. Ulforce still has plenty of room for improvements because of the lack of supports which is why I'm looking forward to this set.

Magnamon


If you are playing MagnaX, we pretty much got enough Magnamon to not run the other Armor Form cards. But of course, the other AF cards are very useful whilst Magnamon will depends on the effect. Just like most of the Magnamon cards we've got Armor Purge and Blocker.

The main effect can work on play, when digivolving and when attacking, this Digimon gains 1k DP for each colour until the end of your opponent's turn in the trashes. Then, 1 of your opponent's Digimon loses 4k DP for every 5k DP this Digimon has until the end of their turn. This effect makes you use different AF cards in order to get the 1k DP to at least 10k DP, so your opponent could loses 8k DP in total.

The second effect works at the end of your turn, 1 of your Free or RK trait can unsuspend. Of course, we want to unsuspend any Blockers, and this could work in Ulforce if Ulforce doesn't have good support in this EX13 set.

No comments:

Post a Comment