I have a feeling, 1 of the decks could be the new Imu where the deck lasted for 3-4 sets in the meta before being rotated out. Unfortunately, we only got very little cards revealed in this trailer. Not to mention, Water 7 and the set name are 2 completely different thing, I didn't expect Water 7 stuff to be in this set, but it is about time we get a reboot of the type.
Cards
We finally got the Franky Leader, and we are bringing back the pre timeskip design. Personally, I prefer pre timeskip than post timeskip Franky design, but this is just my personal opinion. I really like the Alt Art, but too bad, they didn't also add the rest of the Franky family in the background. I think that would look amazing if they did.
Anyway, it seems Franky will be using Stage cards. I am not a big fan of a Stage deck considering you can only have 1 on the field, so these Stages must be good for Franky, otherwise, it will be really difficult to judge this build.
We also got a manga art Robin, and the end of your turn effect is definitely useful as we can untap a DON and a W7 Character. Some of the old W7 stuff are still in the rotation, so hopefully we can add those cards to the new build. The opponent's turn only protect against effects by resting Robin, so if you are going to attack with Robin, make sure to untap her at the end of your turn.
Carrying on from Elbaf, we've got Gunko who is a CD giving us the ability to finally put CD cards to use other than Imu. Although it seems, we will be utilising both of the colours style, black colour will be milling and playing from trash whilst the purple side will all about be the ramp. I am also liking these new AA designs.
Of course, we've got Shanks twin brother Shamrock. I wouldn't be surprised if Shanks father is in this set as well. The fact the on KO effect is like Marco where it's not once per turn, makes it really strong. Luckily, the second effect is an activate main over on play effect. You will be able to play Holy Knights from your trash and that will trigger Gunko's draw effect. No idea how we can spam this second effect, unless we have self KO cards.
And now, we've got super AA. Although, the effect is very basic as we can only play CD Characters with 6k power or less from the trash. For a 10 drop, it's a big cost. But maybe the 11k Blocker will make up the effect. I was hoping to add Gunko to Imu, but looking at the 10 cost might be difficult.
It seems OPCG is getting different artist together to design the cards. Unfortunately, I don't really know any of these people who draw these cards, so I can't OMG, this guy is the designer like other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment