If you like Warhammer and you are a Gundam fan, I feel Gundam Assemble will be right for you. If you also have a 3D printer, that will be even better as you could 3D prints terrain, bases and even parts for the models, unless Bandai decided to make the bases and terrain separately.
The one major different compare to gunplas are that these models will need to be painted just like Warhammer. If you already have the paint and brushes, this won't be a problem, but if you don't, you will need to buy them. I don't think these will be able to spray paint as the build is like Warhammer.
I've read the rules, but I need to play the game to understand it than reading the rule book. It's much easier if I go practical over reading, and hopefully Tabletop Simulator will have this game available to try.
https://global.bandai-hobby.net/en-us/site/gundam-assemble/rules-qa/rules/
No comments:
Post a Comment