Friday, September 11, 2026

GCG Link Station Ep 59 - [ST12] vs [ST13] Custom Battle!

 

We can see ST12 vs ST13 in this video, but if they are only using starter deck cards, I'm not interested. I know they are meant to show off the starter deck, but these starter decks can be changed with the current boosters we've got so far. Anyway, if you are skipping the fight we do have more GD06 reveals.

Cards


Turn X actually reminds me of Gundam Orbit trailer with that art. Just like the anime Turn X will be split into parts, and for this instance, it will be tokens. Anyway, I do like the effect as it forces your opponents to attack our rested Tokens instead of Units, and also we can generate 2 Tokens when we attack, stalling for time but as well as being able to damage your opponent's Units with those tokens.


Now we've got the Turn X pilot Gym, and the effect looks like we can make our Tokens even stronger, so your opponents will need a high HP, or they will have their Units get destroyed by our tokens.

No comments:

Post a Comment