Friday, August 7, 2026

ONE PIECE CARD GAME OP17 Unboxing

 

I didn't expect we get an unboxing video for the EN side of things. I wish I didn't waste my time to post the JP video then. Of course, I prefer the EN side since it's the format mainly for most players and the booster box is different than JP side. Just like the other unboxing video, I will skip some cards that have already been revealed.

Cards


I can see this Luffy going with the EB02 Luffy Leader or Ace & Luffy Leader as the effect is pretty good. Although, most likely will be EB02 Luffy as EB02 Luffy can maintain 6 or less DONs, so we can constantly trigger the activate main effect who let us untap 1 DON.


Cost reducers, finally about time as the old cost reducers have mainly rotated out of the format, and the current ones we've got aren't enough. I know this card only reduce Character's cost by 1, but we can target all Characters as well as having a counter effect as a backup option.


More Admiral stuff for Sengoku build. I think we need Issho as the last Admiral for the build. Anyway, just a Blocker and the effect isn't very good as we can only target two 2 cost or less Characters which doesn't give you a lot of options. I guess the draw power will be useful.


More 0 cost Events for Rock Pirates, and it seems these 0 cost Events have the exact same counter effect. The main effect is okay for 5 DONs, you can bounce a 6 cost or less Character to the hand, and doesn't have to be your opponents. Of course, you want to mainly target your opponents unless you want to protect your Characters from getting attack into.


More power up for your Leader or your Characters which will be important since Rock Pirates build don't have counter. But it's only 1k power so you might have to combine with the Events in hand to get decent number.


We've got Jack who is another 9 cost Character, but we've got Rush Character which will be useful if we are attacking into rested Characters. Plus, the effect is also a power reducer which means attacking that Character will be a lot more easier, especially if that Character has 12k power.

Pull Rates


This looks more like but we do have more packs in the booster box. Again, it doesn't seems that there's a secret rare pulled in this video. It might be the AA who took the secret rare spot. I know, you do get at least 1 AA per box, but I don't know for secret rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment