Part 2 of the crew having a match of GCG, but I only care about the new reveals, considering the game could be scripted. Although, I still haven't really gotten into the game, so I can't really tell if the game is scripted or not, as I've only been focusing on the card reveals.
Cards
Aerial can deal the nice burn damage toward our opponents. Then, we have an action effect which can deal 1 damage to your opponent. It will be very useful if that Unit only survives with 1 HP left, so you could use Aerial to deal that final damage. Of course, you will be losing 1 of your active Units, so this will be up to you.
Looks like red is getting the draw power and you could pilot Suletta with any of your burn cards. Of course, you may not get the full Pilot Link effect if you don't pair it with the right Units, but Suletta will be very good for those decks.
No comments:
Post a Comment