Friday, July 31, 2026

GCG Link Station Ep 53 - Freedom Ascension [GD05] Upgrade Battle!

 

We do have ST14 cards reveal and in this video will be showing the 2 decks with the GD05 supports. Of course, I care more about the cards reveal than the fight, but I must say, writing ST11-14 is just a lie when I can only see ST14 cards only. Might as well ignore ST11 and the rest and just write ST14 only.

Cards


I am surprised with FA Unicorn DM, for a Lv8 Unit, you only have 3 AP and 6 HP. I thought Heavy Domination would be a deck that could dominate your opponents. We have a search effect that only works well in a multiplayer format. The second effect would only works with Pilot Link, and only once per turn, so your opponents won't be able to deal tiny damage with their low AP units as we can nullify the damage once.


You've also got Unicorn Pilot Banagher, and the effect only works with Lv 5 or higher unit. I guess you don't really want to pair this with FA Unicorn unless you want to as we can choose AP 5 or less unit to attack, which I guess, combined with FA Unicorn, we've got 5 AP in total which will be enough to nullify the damage. Well, now it make sense why FA Unicorn DM only has 3 AP, any higher, and the card could be broken.

Event



NT Challenge 2026 Mission 4 is available with the Unicorn theme as the prize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment