I know a lot of games having been getting remakes this year, BUT, I never expected Tag Force to be back. I thought Arc V was the last tag force game, god knows how many years ago. Although Arc V was never complete since they've only added few pendulum stuff and never really complete it. I am a big tag force fan, I played from Tag Force 1 all the way to Arc V until Konami stopped making the game on PSP, even now, I still play Tag Force from time to time on the emulator since my PSP died.
There are some several improvement that the old Tag Force never had, especially if you only played the English version of the game. So I am really looking forward to this game. I don't like the modern YGO where you take 20 minutes to do a combo.
I wonder who and which cards will get the summoning scenes, but since we are focusing on GX and older, we should get a lot of summon scenes since there are not a lot of cards even if you include anime cards.
This is the 1 thing the old Tag Force games never got which is why I had to go for JP Roms with EN Patched. No idea why the Japanese version got voice acting but not the English for all the Tag Force games. Anyway, I am glad the English version is getting the same treat as the Japanese version.
Personally, the graphics won't be a huge upgrade, so even low range PC should be able to play the game without a problem.
Multiplayer will be a big thing if you like playing different people instead of just the NPC.
The only downside will be getting the physical cards as Steam won't come with cards like Legacy Duelists. So if you play YGO in real life, you might have to buy the cards individually.
No comments:
Post a Comment