Last week, it was ST14 reveals, and this week will be ST12 reveals. It seems they also made the starter card very specific compare to last week. I guess that is the improvement. I don't really care about this Link Station tournament as you know, it could be scripted just for entertainment. But it could still be good help for deck ideas if nobody else have built that deck.
Cards
We've got Banshee DM and reading the effects, ST12 could be a mill deck, or how else can we set up the trash area early. Both effect will requires to exile 4 cards from your trash to gain either First Strike or Suppression. Altogether will cost you 8 cards, but that is only if you managed to Pilot Link.
I actually don't remember she was called 12, maybe that was at the beginning of Unicorn. Anyway, the effect is just a mill, but if your opponent got 3 or less Shields, then, the effect can be a searcher instead, so you really don't want to play her early, but the mill could be useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment