Another team battle with the starter decks, but this time the starter decks have been modified to suit a competitive environment. I haven't watched the fight as I only care about card reveals, as well as there were previous problem with the fights being scripted. So this is why I don't want to watch the fights, I rather watch it from other channels who play competitively.
Cards
Looks like we got ZZ Gundam and this is 1 big unit to play on the field. The main effect is really good as we can increase the damage of all AEUG cards which also includes ZZ Gundam. The deploy effect pretty much let us deal 3 damage to all enemy Units.
Looks like we also got ZZ's pilot, Judau, and Judau's effect let us bring back a Gundam Team Unit from our trash, but only Lv2 or less. I guess seeing that burn effect from ZZ, they had to downgrade the Pilot's effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment