Friday, August 21, 2026

GCG Link Station Ep 55 - GCG Strongest Crew Member Tournament! Semi-final

 

Looks like the finals will be in next week video. I guess they don't really have ideas for the video if they managed to split a tournament into 4 parts instead cramping the tournament into one video. I am only interested in the card reveals for ST11, so you can pretty much skip the video if you don't like watching the match.

Cards


We have Shamblo and to be honest, I never heard of this mobile suit, but looks like this is Marine related for the Marine build. We get to bring back a Marine unit from the trash which is useful, especially if one of them were your main Units you need on the field. I feel the first effect might be difficult to trigger as not all deck will be dealing burn damage, or this might be against Suppression effects.


Now, I assume we've got Shamblo's Pilot Loni, and Loni's effect will be very useful as you will be reducing battle damage by 2, so your Units won't be able to get destroyed when you try and take out your opponent's Unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment