Friday, July 24, 2026

Gundam Card Game GD05 Freedom Ascension First Anniversary English Language Live Stream

 

This video has the English commentating and not an English voice over, so they might have missed some parts of the video. I was also surprised they've managed to invite a VA for this video, of course, it's the JP VA and not EN VA, since this Live stream is still Japanese.

This video might be 2 hours, but you can skip some parts like the ban list reveal since we already know what cards got hit in the previous posts. Also some of the Events are restricted to Japan, so those I might skip posting as we don't know if other regions will get those type of Events. There are a lot of cards reveal in this live stream.

Cards


We've got Char's Z'Gok for ST11, looks like the deck will be focusing on Marine Units. Although, in order to use this Unit, we need to have other Marine Units on the field first in order for the effect to kicks in and that is some costs to have.


Of course we have the Pilot Char, and Char will be like Z'Gok, the more Marine Units you have on the field, the better for Char to power up the field and potentially wipe out your opponent's Units.


I'm pretty sure GCG have restricted aggro decks, but I feel ST11 will be a deck that can bypass that restriction, maintaining aggro at the same time. I mean Acguy can protect against burn effects which is useful against certain colours, but being a Marine Unit will also be useful for the build.


Now, we've got Qubeley and just like the real version, we can use Funnels which is Tokens in this game. Looks like there are not limit to how many funnels you can get as long as you can pair a Pilot with a Unit as well as we can use our Funnel to hit your opponent's Units, weaking their HP.


Now we've got Qubeley Pilot Haman, and Haman is just a searcher to look for Pilot cards so we could generate more Funnels to use for Qubeley.

GD06 Illustrations


Unfortunately, I don't know much about GP02A, as I only know that weapon it has is like a nuke as long as I've been playing those Gundam games. But I'm surprised we are getting more Destiny support. Then again, I guess this would be second set for Destiny, but 4 set of Seed series altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment