Thursday, July 23, 2026

DIGIMON CARD BATTLE - Digimon Card Family 3 on 3! Part. 2

 

As always, I'll be commenting on the cards instead of the fight itself as I'm not really interested in this 3v3 game since it's just 1v1 3 times. I think even a group of friends would rather play multiplayer game like GCG where they have tag fights and battle royale which is more interesting than 1v1. Of course, you could always make up your own rules as long as you don't go overboard.

Kunlun


A secret rare Tamer, and the colour is white, so this can go in a lot of different builds. I am not a big fan of secret rare Tamers that goes in specific builds as it's just makes the deck more expensive, but Kunlun makes more sense being a white colour.

The effect is quite generic though, no idea how come they've slapped secret rare on this card. We get a memory at the start of our turn and the on play effect is a generic hand filter where we have to discard Shambala trait to draw. But I guess the end of turn effect is strong, but we need Tentei trait on the field in order to play Option cards for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment